Application For R350 Grant 2024 Online
Application For R350 Grant 2024 Online: How to register SRD grant online?
The R350 grant is a social relief of distress grant provided by the South African government to support individuals who are unemployed and have no other means of income. The grant is paid out monthly, and recipients must reapply every month to continue receiving the grant.
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) provides an online application process for the R350 award in order to increase applicants’ accessibility to and convenience with the application process. Personal data must be entered into the online application, and identity must be verified in several ways. Following submission, the application will be examined by SASSA to ascertain eligibility.
The purpose of the online application process is to speed up the application procedure and increase accessibility for people who might find it challenging to attend a SASSA office in person. It is crucial to remember that the particular eligibility requirements and application process may alter over time. For the most recent information and advice on the application procedure, it is advised to consult the SASSA website or stop by a SASSA office.
When is the Sassa r350 grant application period?
Applications for the SASSA R350 Grant are not being accepted at this time. However, as part of its reform of the social security system, the South African government has stated that it will reinstate the payout in 2023. The applications usually open from January to December on monthly bases.
Read Also: sassa social relief grant application
Eligibility Requirements and Documents for Sassa R350 Grant Application Online
To be eligible for the SASSA R350 Grant, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a South African citizen, permanent resident or refugee with a valid ID number
- You must be unemployed
- You must not be receiving any other form of income or social grant
- You must be over the age of 18
- You must not be a student
- You must not be a registered taxpayer
Here are the documents you will need to apply for the SASSA R350 Grant online:
- Your South African ID document or passport
- Proof of residency (utility bill or official letter addressed to you)
- Your banking details (if you have a bank account)
It is important to note that the required documents may vary depending on your specific circumstances. It is recommended that you check the SASSA website or contact your nearest SASSA office to confirm the required documents before submitting your application. How to register SRD grant online?
How to apply for Sassa R350 Grant Online
Here are the steps on how to apply for the SASSA R350 Grant online:
- Visit the SASSA website at https://srd.sassa.gov.za/
- Click on the “Apply Here” button on the homepage
- Enter your ID number, name, and surname
- Complete the required fields in the application form
- Once you have completed the form, submit it by clicking on the “Submit” button
- You will receive a confirmation message on your phone or email indicating that your application has been received and is being processed.
- If your application is approved, you will receive a message with instructions on how to collect your money.
Note: You can also apply for the SASSA R350 Grant by visiting your nearest SASSA office or using the USSD code 1347737#.
2. Via WhatsApp
You may also apply for the SASSA R350 grant via their WhatsApp channel.
- Save 082 046 8553 as a contact on your phone
- Go on WhatsApp and send a message to this number, once you receive a response and you should then respond by saying ‘help’.
- You will receive various options.
- Reply ‘4’, this will lead you to the Unathi SASSA platform message which you should reply ‘SRD’, then you can confirm whether you’re applying for yourself or another South African.
- Now the actual application begins, and you’ll have to submit your name, surname, and ID number in the message. You will then receive a message on WhatsApp stating the next steps.
Once done applying SASSA will notify you of the status of your application. You may also check the status of your R350 application on the SRD website.
Types Of Sassa Grant Available
The grants are:
- Older person’s grant (old age pension)
- Child support grant
- Care dependency grant
- Grant in aid (if you live on a social grant but need someone to take care of you)
- War veteran’s grant
- Foster child grant
- Disability grant
How to register SRD grant online?
SASSA Contact Details:
- Address: SASSA House, 501 Prodinsa Building, cnr Steve Biko and Pretorius Street, PRETORIA
- SASSA Head Office: 012 400 2000
- SASSA toll-free Helpline: 0800 60 10 11
- SASSA Email: email@example.com
You can also visit the SASSA website at www.sassa.gov.za for more information and updates on their services.
Please use the link provided above to get in touch with the organization if you have any important questions or other comments. Visit this website for further details.