Sassa Balance Check For R350
Sassa Balance Check For R350: SRD Status Check
SASSA (South African Social Security Agency) introduced the COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant of R350 per month for unemployed South Africans who are struggling financially due to the pandemic. Recipients of the SRD grant can check their SASSA balance to know the status of their grant and the remaining balance on their card.
An online portal, a USSD code, and a SASSA card balance check are just a few of the ways SASSA has made it possible to check the SRD grant’s remaining balance. Beneficiaries can check their SASSA balances for R350 to keep track of their spending and confirm that the grant has been paid.
It is easy and convenient to check the R350 SASSA balance. Using the SASSA website or dialling the USSD code to check their balance is possible using a recipient’s smartphone or any other device. Beneficiaries can then make sure they have been given the appropriate sum of money and make financial plans in accordance with that knowledge.
Read Also: sassa srd new application
Eligibility Criteria and Documentation Requirements for Sassa Balance Check For R350
Notably, the COVID-19 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) program created the R350 SASSA (South African Social Security Agency) award to offer temporary aid to unemployed people who are struggling financially as a result of the epidemic. The eligibility requirements and documentation specifications for the R350 SASSA balance check are as follows:
- You must be a South African citizen, permanent resident, or refugee.
- You must be unemployed and not receiving any form of income.
- You must not be receiving any other social grants, including UIF and NSFAS.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must not be living in a government-funded institution.
- A valid South African ID or passport.
- Proof of residence (e.g., utility bill or bank statement) not older than three months.
- Proof of unemployment (e.g., retrenchment letter or affidavit stating that you are not working).
- Bank account details (if available) or SASSA card details for payment.
To be eligible for the SASSA R350 grant, you must meet all the eligibility criteria and provide the required documentation. Once you are approved and receive the grant, you can check your balance through the available channels such as the online portal, USSD code, and SASSA card balance check. If you have any issues with your balance or grant, you can contact SASSA for assistance.
How to Check Sassa R350 Balance
You can check your SASSA (South African Social Security Agency) R350 grant balance through the following ways:
- Online portal:
Visit the SASSA website (www.srd.sassa.gov.za) and log in to your account to check your balance. If you have not registered yet, you will need to create an account using your ID number and mobile phone number.
- USSD code:
Dial 1203210# on your mobile phone and follow the prompts to check your balance. You will need to enter your ID number, select the option to check your balance and confirm your request.
- SASSA card balance check:
Visit any ATM that accepts SASSA cards, insert your card, and select the option to check your balance. You can also check your balance at any merchant that accepts SASSA cards by requesting a balance inquiry.
It is important to note that checking your SASSA balance is free of charge, and you should never share your personal information or PIN with anyone. If you have any issues or concerns with your SASSA balance or grant, you can contact SASSA through their toll-free number, email, or visit their offices for assistance. srd status check
How to Check Sassa R350 Balance Online
You can check your SASSA (South African Social Security Agency) R350 grant balance online through the following steps:
- Visit the SASSA SRD (Social Relief of Distress) website at www.srd.sassa.gov.za
- Click on the “Check your status” button located on the home page.
- Enter your ID number and mobile phone number in the required fields, then click on “Submit.”
- If your details are correct, you will receive a One-Time Pin (OTP) via SMS to your registered mobile phone number.
- Enter the OTP in the provided field and click on “Submit.”
- You will now be able to view the status of your R350 grant, including the amount paid and the remaining balance.
It is necessary to highlight that only registered recipients of SRD grants are eligible to use the online balance check service. You cannot check your balance online until you have registered for the SRD grant, which you must do now. To prevent fraud, you should also take care to protect the privacy of your personal information and never divulge your login credentials or OTP to anyone.
SASSA Contact Information:
- Address: SASSA House, 501 Prodinsa Building, cnr Steve Biko and Pretorius Street, PRETORIA
- SASSA Head Office: 012 400 2000
- SASSA toll-free Helpline: 0800 60 10 11
- SASSA Email: email@example.com
You can also visit the SASSA website at www.sassa.gov.za for more information and updates on their services.
Please use the link provided above to get in touch with the organization if you have any important questions or other comments. Visit this website for further details.
SOME RELATED ARTICLE