Sassa Relief Grant Re-Application
Sassa Relief Grant Re-Application: www.sassa.gov.za R350
The SASSA (South African Social Security Agency) Relief Grant Re-Application is a process introduced by the South African government to allow beneficiaries of previous SASSA relief grants to reapply for financial assistance during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The reapplication process is intended to provide additional support to individuals who are still facing financial hardship due to the pandemic and are in need of further assistance.
Beneficiaries who have received previous relief grants are required to reapply for the grant in order to continue receiving financial assistance. The grant amount is means-tested and determined based on the beneficiary’s income and household circumstances. The SASSA Relief Grant Re-Application is an important social safety net for vulnerable individuals during this time of economic hardship and has helped to alleviate some of the difficulties caused by the pandemic.
Sassa Relief Grant Online Applications Date 2024/2025
Every month, Sassa R350 grant applications are open for those wanting to apply. And also all SRD R350 grant applicants must reconfirm their grant applications at least once every 3 months.
Read Also: sassa social grant application
Criteria Eligible for the Sassa Relief Grant Re-Application
To be eligible for the SASSA relief grant re-application, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a South African citizen, permanent resident, or refugee who is currently residing within the country’s borders.
- You must be unemployed, or your income must have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- You must be above the age of 18 years.
- You must not be receiving any other form of government assistance.
- Your household income must be below a certain threshold (the exact threshold may vary depending on the grant you are applying for).
- You must have a valid South African ID or passport.
- You must have an active bank account.
- You must provide all the necessary documentation to support your application.
Documents required for the Sassa Relief Grant Re-Application
Here are some of the commonly required documents that you may need to provide:
- South African ID or passport
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income or loss of income
- Bank statement or proof of bank account
- Proof of employment or unemployment
- Any other relevant documentation that supports your application.
It is recommended that you have these documents ready before you start your application process, as it can speed up the process and avoid any unnecessary delays.
How to Re-Apply for Sassa Relief Grant Online
To re-apply for the SASSA relief grant online, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official SASSA website at www.sassa.gov.za.
- Click on the “COVID-19 SRD Grant” tab on the homepage.
- Scroll down to find the “Apply Now” button and click on it.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter your ID number and select the option for whether you have applied for the grant before.
- If you have applied before, you will be directed to a page to update your information, including your banking details and any changes in your personal information.
- After updating your information, submit your application, and wait for confirmation.
- If your application is successful, you will receive an SMS confirming the payment details.
Note: If you experience any difficulties during the application process, you can contact the SASSA call centre on 0800 60 10 11 for assistance. www.sassa.gov.za r350
SASSA Contact Information:
- Address: SASSA House, 501 Prodinsa Building, cnr Steve Biko and Pretorius Street, PRETORIA
- SASSA Head Office: 012 400 2000/0800 60 10 11
- SASSA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOME RELATED ARTICLE