Sassa Status Check For R350
Sassa Status Check For R350: How do I check if my r350 grant was approved?
The SASSA R350 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant is a South African government initiative aimed at providing temporary financial assistance to eligible unemployed individuals who are struggling to make ends meet due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The grant provides a monthly payment of R350 to help cover basic living expenses such as food, rent, and utilities. To check the status of your SASSA R350 grant application and payment dates, you can use the SASSA Status Check service.
This service allows you to verify the status of your application, including whether you have been approved or declined for the grant, and when you can expect to receive your payment. Accessible via the USSD code, the SASSA website, or a toll-free number, this service can help you stay up-to-date with the status of your grant application and payment dates.
Read Also: sassa srd online application
Documents Required for R350 Grant
To apply for the SASSA SRD R350 Grant, applicants will have to confirm the following:
- That they have read and accepted the clause in the Declaration and Consent
- Personal Details
- Mobile Number (Cell phone number)
- Employment Information and Lifestyle Sustainability Information.
- Banking Information.
R350 Grant Application Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for the SASSA SRD R350 grant, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a South African citizen, permanent resident or refugee.
- You must be over 18 years old
- You must not be receiving any other form of government assistance, such as a social grant or UIF
- You must not be employed or receiving any form of income
- You must be in dire need of financial assistance due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Once all this information is provided to SASSA, your application may be considered. All information will be provided electronically online, please makes sure your cell phone is easily accessible to receive feedback regarding your application status.
How to Apply for SASSA SRD R350 Grant?
You can apply for the SASSA SRD R350 grant online by following this step:
- Visit sassa.gov.za.
- Scroll to the ‘How do I apply for this SRD Grant’.
- Click on the yellow button written ‘click here to apply online’ and enter your cell number.
- Click on “send SMS”, then enter the one-time pin (OTP) that SASSA has sent to your cell phone.
- Proceed to the next step and accept the terms.
- Update your payment method.
- Once all 10 steps have been completed, you will receive a confirmation that your application was successful, now you await feedback.
2. Via WhatsApp
You may also apply for the SASSA R350 grant via their WhatsApp channel.
- Save 082 046 8553 as a contact on your phone
- Go on WhatsApp and send a message to this number, once you receive a response and you should then respond by saying ‘help’.
- You will receive various options.
- Reply ‘4’, this will lead you to the Unathi SASSA platform message which you should reply ‘SRD’, then you can confirm whether you’re applying for yourself or another South African.
- Now the actual application begins, and you’ll have to submit your name, surname, and ID number in the message. You will then receive a message on WhatsApp stating the next steps.
Once done applying SASSA will notify you of the status of your application. You may also check the status of your R350 application on the SRD website. How do I check if my r350 grant was approved?
Types Of Sassa R350 Grant Available
The grants are:
- Older person’s grant (old age pension)
- Child support grant
- Care dependency grant
- Grant in aid (if you live on a social grant but need someone to take care of you)
- War veteran’s grant
- Foster child grant
- Disability grant
SASSA Contact Details:
- Address: SASSA House, 501 Prodinsa Building, cnr Steve Biko and Pretorius Street, PRETORIA
- SASSA Head Office: 012 400 2000
- SASSA toll-free Helpline: 0800 60 10 11
- SASSA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit the SASSA website at www.sassa.gov.za for more information and updates on their services.
Please use the link provided above to get in touch with the organization if you have any important questions or other comments. Visit this website for further details.
SOME RELATED ARTICLE