Where Do I Send My Nsfas Documents

By | February 9, 2023

Where Do I Send My Nsfas Documents

Where Do I Send My Nsfas Supporting Documents

In order for your application to be processed, please ensure that you complete all sections of the application form and attach all supporting documents. You must write your identification number on every page of all of your supporting documents in order for your application to be processed. NSFAS will not be able to process applications without an ID number.

Your documents can be certified at the South African Police Service or the South African Post Office. If you are under the age of 18 or if you are 18 and older and are STILL DEPENDENT on the household income of your parent or legal guardian, then this also applies to you. (All the certified copies must not be older than 3 months). If you are younger than 16 years of age and do not have a green bar-coded ID or smart ID card, you must submit a certified copy of your unabridged birth certificate.

Documents That Must Be Submitted

The following are the documents that need to be submitted to Nsfas:

  • Proof of income of the applicant
  • Academic Transcript
  • Disability Annexure form
  • Consent form
  • Proof of income of guardian or parents (payslip or bank statement)
  • Death certificate of parents, if any

Read: NSFAS Online Application Date 2023

How To Upload Nsfas Supporting Documents

The following are the process you can follow to upload your documents to Nsfas:

  • Go to my.nsfas.org.za
  • Login into your account
  • Enter your username
  • Enter your password
  • Click on the option to ‘upload outstanding supporting documents
  • Then click on the tab ‘Submit Documents

Once you have done this then you will receive a notification saying that ‘Outstanding application documents submitted successfully uploaded’.

Note: If you did upload the documents but there was a problem the most common issue is that the documents are not clear. If you have a problem taking photos with your cellphone you can go to an NSFAS or an NYDA office and they will assist you. If there is not an NSFAS or NYDA office near you, and you have applied to a college or varsity then ask their fees office to assist you.

Where Do I Send My Nsfas Documents

  • To submit your documents to Nsfas, visit www.nsfas.org.za/apply or visit any of the nearest Nsfas offices to submit your supporting documents.

The steps are as follows if you want to check your NSFAS Wallet balance: See your NSFAS Wallet cash balance (and transactions) here:

  • Utilizing a cellphone
  • type the short code *134*176#
  • Type in your password.
  • Click the Send button.
  • pick a choice Query.
  • Watch the transactions and balance of the cash.

NSFAS Contact Details

  • Post: Private Bag X1, Plumstead 7801, South Africa
    Address: 10 Brodie Road, House Vincent 2nd Floor, Wynberg, Cape Town 7700
    Tel: 0860 067 327
    Email: info@nsfas.org.za
    Twitter: @myNSFAS

Do you wish to study or are already studying at a public university or TVET college and come from a family with an income of R350 000 or less, then apply for Nsfas. NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges. Visit The official website of Nsfas For More Details.

Related Links:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *